Friday, April 30, 2010

Blogging

I'm not the best at this whole blogging thing and sometimes I wonder why I started another one up, but here we go at attempting to update the world on what's going on in the Garza Family.

Our little ones have been growing up way too fast. I keep trying to convince myself the washing machine/dryer are shrinking their clothes, but Alabe says "have you ever thought that maybe they are growing". NO! I'm in complete denial. Enzo wore a pair of "new" pants on Easter and they pretty much dragged on the ground. He wore the same pants for Maya's blessing and they fit perfect. I think it's the washer, still. =) As for Maya, well she is constantly growing out of her cute clothes and demanding new ones. I can't hardly wait for some warm sun to shine so I can put her in all the cute dresses and summer clothes she has. Oh fun times! It's been so fun to watch the two of them grow older and do new things each day. Enzo has begun playing with his toys by himself and being content in doing so. It's been cute to watch and hear the things he says while playing. Maya likes to shower us with smiles and goos. Next thing we know she'll be talking and walking. Eeekkkk.

Alabe and I have completed a few projects recently...painting. I have to say it all turned out good considering we aren't professional by any means. My mom is coming over this weekend to finalize Maya's room and I am so excited to see the finishing results. Pics to come. No more projects for a long while.

We have a few things we are looking forward to, one being our anniversary and I am looking forward to Mother's Day. I told Alabe I don't want to do a thing, but I am willing to help with taking care of the kids because they are my babies and I'm celebrating being a mother to them. As for our anniversary. I'm excited that we are going to get out and have some fun together. We are hitting up Lagoon, yes I said it right, Lagoon. Wahooo. After that we will spend the night in Park City and then shop till we drop the following day. I don't know about him, but I'm so ready to get out and have some fun, just the two of us. Love you babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers